LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khushi   21 September 2017

Fake marriage certificate

Hi I had a friend who said he wanted to marry me. But after 7-8 months of my denial, I received a call from the police station to verify if m safe as they had received a complaint saying i m married n m forcefully locked in my house to keep me out of my husband. Later the guy mailed me a picture of marriage certificate which had my name and photograph with his, it had errors with my address mentioned. Also he attached a half torn receipt of some temple which had my name but the signature below was not mine. Also his signature was not seen. I wanted to file a case against him but the lawyers said there is nothing in the case and it will take 10+ n i might still loose the case. and they suggested I apply for a divorce in mutual consent to get done quickly. But my query is how can he manage to create the marriage certificate without my knowledge? Is the department that corrupt? Secondly please guide me if I can file a case against him as i don't want to let him go easy. -khushi

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2017

Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan has already provided complete response to you and any other querist that is having same query.

In your subsequent  posts you have included the parents of this person also.

The parents have not prevented their son from such intimidation.

Let them prove, if they want, the photos/documents of marriage and marriage as valid. The onus is on them since they have approached the state, as per your post.

Change your lawyer and approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters and having successful track record.

If there is NO marriage, there won’t be any divorce.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2017

repeated                                          

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register