LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas mahadev   19 September 2017

Correction of name in sslc puc and degree certificates karnataka

Hello Sir/Mam I want to correct my name misspelled in all of my educational certificates (SSLC 2009 batch), PUC, DEGREE) my name printed as VIKAS MAHADEVA in all the marks cards but my real name is VIKAS MAHADEV , plz suggest me how to correct my name in my educational certificates and how much time required to go through the proceedings

Learning

6 Replies

plz reply as soon as possible

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 September 2017

There is a time frame fixed for such correction from the date of publication of the result.  According to my knowledge, there is no such procedure of correction fo 2009 record in 2017.

Contact Advocate for other alternatives.

can I correct my according to sslc marks card in aadhaar and pan card??

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 September 2017

You can correct AADHAR and PAN CARD as per SSLC marks card.  That is simple and easy and can be done through any approved AADHAR /PAN Centers by providing educational qualifiacation copy.

You can not bring any change now in SSLC or PUC certificates at this point of time.   That is all what I know.

According to my knowledge there is no difference or advantage by changing the last one letter for any of your future efforts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 September 2017

Yes, such minor discrepencies do not matter.

Subodh K Tewari (Income-tax & Civil Laws)     19 September 2017

yes, perhaps name in certificates an not be changed now. to change name for future purposes you need to sworn in an affidavit and get advertisement pblished in two news papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register