LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Aggarwal   09 September 2017

Divorce case

I am being harrased by my wife as she has filed a case against me under section 498, 323, 504, 506. Over mediation in Allahabad is about to fail because she has demanded huge amount. I do not know what should I do? Will I be arrested? Please guide.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 September 2017

Details are required to be examined. Do not worry there are ways. Failure in mediation does not mean that you shall be arrested. The case filed by your wife shall proceed. Consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 September 2017

As per direction of Supreme Court,police officers can not arrest any person who is accused of offense of sec 498 A of IPC in absence of report of committee constituted by District legal services authority.so don't worry and contact to local lawyer.

Naveen Aggarwal   11 September 2017

Let me give detailed picture. Since I am honest so I decided to fight my own case in lower court but advocate of my wife played foul and didn't allow court to send notification about dates. Since I remained missing so NBW got issued. I filed application in Allahabad High Court, they asked to deposit money and go for mediation which is about fail because of high demand. Some advocate told me that you will be sent to jail for min 3 days and need to deposit 5 lakh to come out on bail. Some other lawyer said, he is a frod and guided me to this site for accurate information. Please help me in guiding me what will happen after I refuse to pay money to wife. How Allahabad High Court will proceed? Warm Regards

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 September 2017

In India every body claim to have full knowledge of law and the best advisors of law are shoe makers, Tea sellers, washermen etc. The main reason of increase in litigation is that people avoid taking help of legal professional when it is necessary to take at its initial stage. Never take law and court proceedings so casually as it may be fatal. No body can predict the way in which court will move but if you have guidance of a competent lawyer then it become easy to tackle the issue properly. So engage a good lawyer and go in accordance with his instruction. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register