LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHD FAISAL   07 September 2017

Cheated

I have Applied for Canada Visa from Visa Expert Associates Janakpuri Delhi as they have advertised in Amar Ujala News Paper for Job Abroad. I went to there office and Met Miss Khushi, Miss Meenakshi they informed me about the procedure that you have to go for medical test referred by them (Balaji Diagnostic Center) for that i have paid Rs 6000/- and when i ask for receipt the laboratory person told me that it will directly goes to Consultancy. After that i have been informed by consultancy that i have cleared medical and my visa procedure will take 3 months time. This all happened in the month of February.So i waited till May but did not got any call from there side. After that i went to there office and there employee Khushi told me that it will take 1 more month i said ok i will wait till June. But after that they started ignoring my calls so i directly went to there office they they told that you can talk to there Senior but she did not tell her name and told me that your visa is rejected i said ok i will believe you show me the Rejection List on which she denied when i force she assured me to wait for a week's time so that there Boss will come. But that also did not happen and now they are not taking my call and if i call from another number they received but by asking my name they disconnect the call and were talking very Rudely. Even the girls in the office threatened me to file a s*xual harresment case against me as whenever i have went into there office i found only girls there no male person is available to answer my query So please help me out as the money i have paid to them was my hard earned and only i know how i manged to arrange it. The Only Details i have will mentioned below and even i have mails which i send to Khushi. . Miss Khushi : 9205582435 Other Senior : 9205334262 Mail Id : khushi.expert97@gmail.com Add : B-1/632,(Basement) Opp. Pillar No. 556, Janakpuri East, New Delhi 110058 Balaji Diagnostic center : Building no 4, basement community center, Basement. Community centre, East Of Kailash, Delhi - 110065, Nr kailash colony metro station. Their modus operandi that they have tied up with the diagnostic care units and take cuts from the medical fees submitted by job seekers. Imagine if everyday 30 to 50 people get the medical done. The comapany gets atleast one lac rupees in a day now you can easily understand that how big the scam is.

Learning

5 Replies

MOHD FAISAL   07 September 2017

Sir please guide me how to handle this situation i have been cheated and i don't know what to do .

Kindly guide me what steps should i take in this Matter.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     07 September 2017

Go to the nearby police station or rather area SP/ACP office.

(Guest)

If you smell fraud or scam, file FIR with the police.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     07 September 2017

You have not specified as to how much money you paid to the Agency and on what manner you made the payment.  However, from your narrations, it is obvious that this may be a clear case of cheating job-seekers and those aspirants seeking migration abroad.   As you already have their addresses and other details, you may resort to legal actions against them by lodging an FIR, if you so desire.  One must be very cautious while responding to such advertisements offering luractive services and job opportunities these days.

1 Like

MOHD FAISAL   08 September 2017

I have not paid any money to the agency,only i had paid 6000 rs to the diagnostic center but the thing is when i asked them for the reason for the rejection of my visa they started giving me excuses like wait for one more month our senior will come they will clear it. Even after 3 months when i went there they have no proof. So then i demanded either give me valid reason or refund my money. Then they started ignoring my calls and mails. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register