Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suffering (jj)     01 September 2017

Speedy justice direction from supreme court for high court

Hi,

I have to get speedy justice direction from supreme court for high court Bangalore for hearing and disposing my MFA.

I have following queries.

1. Can I file writ under article 32 in supreme court as my fundamental rights to live peaceful life, access to speedy justice under article 21,14,19 and 39A in indian constitution are violated because of delay in high court bangalore? Also hindu marraige act 21B is violated by not hearing my MFA for long time. I filed it in 2013 october so 4 years already over.

2. Somebody suggested that Special Leave petition has to be filed in supreme court. But my question is Since special leave petition is filed for getting immediate relief against a order, I do not have any order against it I am seeking any relief? So how SLP is applicable here?

I need to file a suitable petion in supreme court. Kindly send me link of similar petition in supreme court so that I can get educated.

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 September 2017

When there is alternate remedy available then WRIT is not maintainable, so WRIT under article 32 in Supreme court is not maintainable. You can file application for early hearing in high court. Court has its own procedure prescribed by law. There is as such no short cut.

suffering (jj)     03 September 2017

Thanks you very much Sidharthji

My early hearing application in high court bangalore was allowed in feb 2016. The MFA has been listed since last 1.5 years but does not reach till evening. Each day of listing they prepare fresh list and MFA it is not moved up in next listing.

I also raised to hon judge it last year and filed another application for urgent hearing but judge delayed listing  instead of agreeing to hear it.

I have gone through article 32 once more and I found following in internet.

(i) where the Writ petition seeks enforcement of any of the fundamental rights; (ii) where there is failure of principles of natural justice or (iii) where the orders or proceedings are wholly without jurisdiction or the vires of an Act is challenged. In these circumstances, an alternative remedy does not operate as a bar.

Since my efullly basic right to live peacefuly and access to speedy justice under article 21 is violated why can not I go to supreme court under by writ article 32?

Since my early hearing was allowed in 2016 feb, and case is not heard in what way I can go to supreme court?  How special leave application will be applicable in this case as I am not seeking relief against high court order rather I want it to be complied and implemented?

High court of Bangalore is not complying to its own order and not giving me justice? I  can not find any alternate remedies either? Please suggest a way?

I would be extremely grateful to you if you reply.

Regards

Manish

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 September 2017

The issue is that under writ against whom you will find writ and on which grounds? If you wish take chance. In your case you can try and can take chance by way of SLP. Sidhnarth

suffering (jj)     07 September 2017

Thanks a lot Sidhartji So what I understand from your message is I can file SLP under article 136 in supreme court.But as Such SLP are filed against some order to get relief. But for me I can only go with early hearing order which high court is not going with?I mean I need to file SLP for high court to comply with early hearing order it passed. Also Hindu marriage act 21B subsection 3 clearly states that any appeal filed must be concluded with 3 months of notice send to respondent. so can I mention these things in SLP?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 September 2017

You are not required to mention all these laws. Concentrate on facts and your sufferings. You may try but I am doubtful that anything would be achieved.

suffering (jj)     15 September 2017

Thanks Sidhartji

I will be grateful to you if you can send me link to a specimen of similar SLP.

Regards

Manish

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     15 September 2017

Please consult any supreme lawyer in this regard. You may also consult with your details.Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register