LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopisd (Hardware Engineer)     31 August 2017

Wife abandoned husband with a child

Dear Sir's, My wife and me had a arguement over my mother-in-law who is seeking financial help as his son is in remand for a suicide of her wife. As i am not supporting them for bail amount, my wife is secertly helping her mother with her ornaments etc with out my knowledge. As i questioned, my wife called her mother and abandoned me. My mother-n-law came to our house and made big nuisance before our street where people gathered and insulted me and my parents saying we are doubting and took my wife and my child away from my home. Basically My mother-in-law is very money minded since starting. I am married since 5 years with a 4yr girl child. Earlier i am a divorcee with a callcenter girl (6month relation only) under mutual consert and this is my second marriage. Though my wife knows i am a divorcee, Seems my mother in law got me this girl married to me forcefully for money as i am from well settled family and no dowry, which i came to know after marriage. Over time i managed to make this girl fall in love with me and were living very happily with a blessed baby girl. when our child was 1year old, my wife attempted suicide seeing my honeymoon photos with my first wife in my computer thinking i am still in love with her. Later doctors gave councelling and she was fine. Since then i am afraid to say no to any thing and taking good care of my wife. post which i am being mentally harassed for every thing, my mother-in-laws keeps staying in our house for months and demands ornaments etc and created fights between my wife and me every 3 months. Since then i am ignoring my mother-in-law. Due to my mother-in-law behavoiur and my wifes sister already her son is in jail after her wife committed suicide and spoiled there relation. 

Right now my wife and child are not there with me. My mother-in-law said she will never send her back to me. I am afraid what they are going to do as they are active with lawyers in her sons bail case. I love my wife very much but hate my mother-in-law. My wife even said her mother that she was fine with me, but she got away due to her mother force. Even i had a bad relation with my wife sister who also is like my mother-in-law but not so harmful. Now wife is influnced by them and not returning home since a week, i am sending my wife many SMS/calls requesting to come back.She doesnt respond.

Please let me know how to save my marriage. I have a kid too. Also let me know the preventive steps from any false cases they may put on me and my parents.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     31 August 2017

You can file a Petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights. RCR means that you have been deprived of the love and affection of your wife without any fault of yours and therefore you are approaching the Court to direct your wife to resume cohabitation with you. 

sai narayana   31 August 2017

Take the help of mediators and counsellors for peaceful resolution.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   31 August 2017

file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights u/Sec 10 hma showing that u were deprived o love n affection....

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     01 September 2017

It's hardly a week, do not think about RCR etc at this stage. They surely are under tremendous pressure due to your brother in law jail. Talk to them and bring to the notice diplomatically that why make your wife like that female who got the son behind bars. Take the help of some experienced decent persons in her family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register