LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A J   29 July 2017

Obc reservation after merriage

Dear sir / madame , all I want to know is that, my wife belongs to OBC category (HIndu Valand) and married me in an general category (HIndu Brahmin) so can my wife still claim her rights of reservation as OBC even after marrying me in general category for appying in Governemnt jobs like Assitant Professor or for any public service exams or any state governemnt or central government exams ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rehan Sk   29 July 2017

yes she has a all the rights to utilize the obc quota in state and central. if she want to desist obc she can and opt oc. bt once opt difficult to reverse.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR WAGADRE (all india genaral secretary)     30 July 2017

Yes caste and even creamy layer is always decided by parent's status / income even for a married lady for her whole life. See para 8 of creamy layer clarification DOPT OM dated 14.10.2014...

Yes caste and even creamy layer is always decided by parent's status / income even for a married lady for her whole life. See para 8 of creamy layer clarification DOPT OM dated 14.10.2014...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register