LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   21 July 2017

498a against father in law, and brother & mother in law

Respected members....i have one last queery.....my brother wife'dad filled a 498a case on my parents and me....on october year 2012...the chargesheet is submitted in court...all we three are quilty in chargesheet...they both lives in same building of my parents but in diffrent floor...its a false case.. what i wanted to ask to u respected members can i switch on to Hc for quahing and bail..could u members guide me ...about it...as the husband is not accused ...lives in same home but diffrent..the 498a is filled after 7 years of marriage.....the incident is shown on 20.10 2012...but the wife father...ande when we made on papaer that we dont have any relation with son and dil which was publissed on 27.10 2012....the father filled fir on same day at 11.05 p.m...they showed that his daughter was was beaten and have hurt and he informed police by call...but they did not have medical custody on that night with police...she had medical next day with his brother...does this is right??....plz guide me can my senior parents would be grant same day bail in Hc....can it be quashed....is it right to go in Hc... as the case still not started its on summion..and we have not recieve any summios till yet..thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register