LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Jain   19 July 2017

procedure to get copy of order from family court

Sir. my son had filed divorce petition and I am power of attorney on bahalf of him . Pl send detail to get copy of order from court as our lawyer is delaying the matter in spite of full payments made by me. and also enlighten me further course of actions to implement divorce order.

Learning

5 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     19 July 2017

In my best opinion, you can get a certified copy of the court judgement (whether pending or final) by simply making an application to the family court which should have the following details:

●Applicant's name; (yours in this case.)

●Your position in the case; (Along with any document/proof as to the fact that you have been vested with the power of attorney by your son.)

●Case Number and/or descripttion of the case.

●The application should be addressed to the Chief Ministereal Officer (or any such officer appointed by the court for this purpose.)

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 July 2017

I wholly I agree with Raveena. Nothing more to say.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2017

Every state has it's own laid down procedure for obtaining certified copy, you can apply in prescribed appication, duly attested by Advocate and if you have any links with such advocates, you can get the copy next day.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 July 2017

High Court rules prescibe a proforma on which you (or your lawyer) has to submit application to Copying agency with prescribed fees. You are required to obtain permission of Court for the copy applied with reasons thereof for the pending case.

I disagree with Ms. Raveena Kataria and Usha Kapoor, since none of the High Court in India or Supreme Court has any officer designated as "Chief Ministerial Officer" till date.

Sachin (N.A)     20 July 2017

Agree with Dr JC Vashista,

You need to fill a form of certified copy easily available in  court premises , Get the form attested by the judge. and deposit the form at the counter of copy agency with fees. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register