LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjana lingu L (engineer)     17 July 2017

family

Dear sir/madam. I have filed divorce case on 2015, it continued up to this July. but my lawyer could'nt wish to run the case. he wants to retire on both divorce and crpc cases. in divorce case the current status is that my cross examination is over. but my wife cross examination should have to be done. but he is not ready to that. what can I do for further process. if I select other lawyer there is financial problem and I don't have any financial aid for me. my question is that whether the h'nble judge gives the permission to continue the case to handle myself. I am. confident about my case.only cross examination and argument are there. I am in confuse state what will happen in further please provide me good suggestions.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 July 2017

You can handler your case yourself as such there is no bar in this regard. You can also take help of legal aid facility available in every district court.

Mahendra Dayare   17 July 2017

Your can fight your case by submitting application at court for party in person (PIP) if you have confident any kwdge abt court procedure & law.

Mahendra Dayare   17 July 2017

Your can fight your case by submitting application at court for party in person (PIP) if you have confident any kwdge abt court procedure & law.

Niranjana lingu L (engineer)     17 July 2017

thank you all sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register