Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     12 July 2017

Sec24hma judgement in dvc and mc

Dear all,

the b*tch filed 24HMA order in the current DVC And maintenance case. i would like to know if the judgement is applicable in the cases. she filed an interim application under maintenance case and her cross is in progress in DVC.

since divorce got dismissed three months back, i would like to know if 24HMA judgement (interim order in divorce) is valid in the present MC & DVC.

Please clarify.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     12 July 2017

Originally posted by : Ravi
Dear all,

the b*tch filed 24HMA order in the current DVC And maintenance case. i would like to know if the judgement is applicable in the cases. she filed an interim application under maintenance case and her cross is in progress in DVC.

since divorce got dismissed three months back, i would like to know if 24HMA judgement (interim order in divorce) is valid in the present MC & DVC.

Please clarify.

What is the purpose of filing the order of section 24 in the case of DV Act?

no idea. but they filed the order in both the cases - MC & DVC. please clarify if family court orders are valid in the present MC & DVC.

they are planning to grab same amount (earlier ordered in 24hma) in MC and DVC also.

Sachin (N.A)     12 July 2017

Originally posted by : Ravi
no idea. but they filed the order in both the cases - MC & DVC. please clarify if family court orders are valid in the present MC & DVC.

they are planning to grab same amount (earlier ordered in 24hma) in MC and DVC also.

I think the only purpose they can achieve by filing the order of section 24 is to prove that earlier a court has held that she is entitled for maintenance and she is not earning.

In present cases she can file the order but these court cannot "execute" that order of section 24.

thank you sir.

in divorce cross, she admitted she was working but the same fact was not mentioned in 24HMA petition.

1. will these courts consider the fact that she suppressed the facts?

2. she also filed divorce judgements. what is the relevance here?

3. when she received money from 24hma order, will court still order interim money  in MC?

please clarify the above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register