Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

azadsinghmarothia (professional )     08 July 2017

False 498a 323 406 IPC

respected concern

my marriage soleminise on dated 4.03.17 and on dated 25.04.17 my wife visited his perennial home ( last time ) and on dated 07.05.17 i bring her at metrimonial home and as doubt i put her mobile on recording and fount that her cusion brother have relastion with her and on datwd 09.05.2017 in evening i called my fatherinlaw and told entire things ans they visited and bring her and on date 19.05.2017 they moved an complaint before police u/s 498a 323 406 IPC and on dated 08.07.2017 she talk with his mom and sis about 30 minutes (I have the recording in this no complaint of domestic violence even she and ger relative appreciat abput me and my family ) and on dated 09.07.2017 she talked about 17 minutes with her sis and mob (have recording in this also appreciation ) and aftr this she talk with her cousin she telling him that "tu na kuchh bhi ho jaye sachai jahir na kar diyo apne bich tha hai rahega " the conversation is about 15 minutes have recording ( in this also she saying i do not have any problems like some thing that no violence) now on dated 07.07.17 final repo6by police submited and they move an application u/s 190 and file cases us 12dv act and 125 crpc what legal step i can take against them

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 July 2017

Sir,

I beleive all the recording will help you to defend your case properelly, if her FIR is false and without any supporting evidence, you can get her FIR quashed ... Rest contest you case on merits..... You can read my article on quashing of false FIR, I am sure that will help you to defend your cases better ..... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 July 2017

Presently you have no option but to contest the case. You may opt for quashing of FIR but its is risky and also premature and there does not seem any chance of quashment of FIR or complaint as high court may say that your objections are matter of evidence. After acquittal you may claim damages, to file suit for defamation and complaint case for defamation. 

azadsinghmarothia (professional )     09 July 2017

the date 08.07.2017 and 09.07.2017 are actual. 08.5.2017 and 09.07.2017 when she talked with his mom and dad

Nitin Chopra (Founder)     09 July 2017

You will have to contest the case on merits. There is no other option available.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     09 July 2017

1. Where is she now? 2. How did you get doubt in your mind? 3. Her father is also involved in case against you? 4. Except recording do you have any other evidence of illicit relation between them? 5. Do you have any evidence in audio or otherwise which can prove their illicit act after marriage?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register