LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY KUMAR REDDY   06 July 2017

Company is not paying the pending amount for freelancer

I am Ajay Kumar Reddy, did freelance for some ABC company located in Chennai. Firstly they paid fine through PayPal (almost $1000) but now they refused to pay remaining $1620 from past 45 days. And now they also did reverse of $1000 money in PayPal, now my PayPal account is in minus $1000.
I have online agreement which i have submitted to them before starting work and also i have all mail tracking by them (Used software whether they read my mail or not).

I made continuous calls and mails to them regarding total of $2620 but they are not responding and in case they reply they are saying like their client is not paying them so it will be delaying to pay us. These story they are saying from past 45-60 days.

Is there any possibility that i can proceed legally or i have to wait for them to pay?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

sir, what is the exact amount that is due from ur employer.U serve a legal notice from an Advocate demanding payment of ur salary.inbox me if u intend to avail my professional service..... Regards...... Balachander Reddy, Advocate, # 9959850723

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 July 2017

Sir, 

Send them a legal notice for recovery of your amount .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

How to send legal notice? and how can it effect me.

Almost Rs.100000 i have to get from my employer.

And how much it costs for me to finish complete procedure.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2017

If you were a freelancer then you may not be employee.

1st thing 1st You were employee or not?

The recourse and remedy can be entirely different.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2017

It is felt that same query has been discussed in many threads.

Claim as per agreement that you have.

If you are unable to resolve take help of a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor-service or civil matters, as per nature of your association employee or otherwise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register