LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prajwal   03 July 2017

Changing general to sc

Sir As I am the student of diploma final year as my father & Mother Caste is SC so, for some reasons my parents given as a General Caste for me so can u help me how to change my caste plzz

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2017

Caste can not be changed.

The cast is in which the person originally belongs.

Inquire the process from O/o authority that has recorded the caste in your certificates.

Ramesh   03 July 2017

dear prajwal, change of cast is some difficult after completion of 10th class,but now your in under graduation programe so dont lap the time and you change you cast if your really belongs to respected cast community before commpletion of your graduation.then first you take advocate notary and write an latter to your MRO/VRO whuch area you belongs and after taking concert letter for changing of cast approval you also meet ssc/cbsc Board before meeting of your deploma board.and they can change or if you have any reaming formalities they will give all instruction which may very from state to state.

Prajwal   03 July 2017

Sir I have completed my diploma in this year so now I have applied for engineering so can u give me a solution for this, sir what to do next

Prajwal   03 July 2017

Sir I am true SC Caste belonger for some other reasons my parents given as general

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register