Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAURAV   29 June 2017

Intimacy

Hi All,

I am married on Nov 2016 .Starting from the first night my wife start torturing me.We started to initmate with a mutual aggreement but in the mid of night she started shouting me as I am doing rape on her.The very next day both the families were called and the matter was suppressed,but she didn't . She did not allow me to make marriage certificate to 3 months. Also she keeps on putting allegations on me that I am beating her, abusing and not giving food. I am living in Poland and its been 2 months that she came in Poland. by this time she neither allow me to touch me (Its 7 month since marriage and we did not have any kind of intemacy) nor talk with me. We hardly talk with each other. Even I start to talk she start shouting creating problems with neighbours. Please help us to take any precautionary way so we can either resolve this issue. 

Learning

5 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     29 June 2017

keep a watch on her daily activities as there are chances that she got married against her wishes and further has someone else in her life. OR she has some psychological/ mental issues related to s*x  OR the problem lies in your behaviour towards her.

Have a honest chat with her and discuss giving her an option to exit the marriage if she wants.....check out whatson her mind. If you keep complianing about her behaviour to ur inlaws then stop that and try and build some rapport with her to find whats wrong.

GAURAV   29 June 2017

Hello Mr Born Fighter,

Thanks for the quick reply. What i have noticed till now is that she got married against her wish. However I asked her several times before marriage but may be because of parental pressure she married me.But she is not accepting the same. Also till now I did not find any symptom for having someone(calls,texting,etc..). However I have notices she has been in isolated away from mans/boyfriends/ but it does not means to she should blame me for it. Now she is trying hard to loose my patience and be a victim. Should I try to consult any psychiatrist or any lawyer?

Born Fighter (xxx)     30 June 2017

ur wife knows wht exactly is her problem. She will not agrree to go to psychiatrist though u can try. Dont go legal as of now. Try and befriend her. if things dont work out then plan for MCD

A walk alone (-)     30 June 2017

You should take help of marriage counseling to solve this problem. Dnt go to any lawyer or psychiatrist. They will spoil your marriage. First try to solve problems through marriage counselor.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 June 2017

I agree with "A Walk Alone" instead of lawyer you should prefer to consult marriage counsellor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register