LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh   22 June 2017

Udr correction and issue patta

Dear Sir, My Grandmother bought the Grmanatham land in the year of 1969. In the year of 2000 She approached revenue department to issue the patta that time we came to know there is measurement deviation between Registered document and UDR FMB sketch, that mean revenue official reduced our property measurement and added the same to adjacent road . so, we request to correct the FMB sketch and issue the patta. In SLR (Survey land register) clearly mentioned my grandmother name and registration document Number and measurements as per registration document but in FMB Sketch measurement wrongly mentioned. In the year of 2004 town panchayat tried to develop the road on disputed area, we given objection letter to town panchayat but town panchayat not considered our objection letter so we approached Madras high court and Writ petition and Honorable court passed an order to consider my objection and letter and dispose the petition with in 4 weeks until Status Quo to be maintained by both the parties. Town panchayat stopped the road laying work But not disposed my objection petition, 2 years later again Town panchayat tried to develop the road on disputed area again we given the objection letter to District collector and concerned Departments but road laying work not stopped so again we approached the Madras high court and filed the Writ petition this time Honorable Judge passed an order to District collector to dispose my petition. In between town panchayat developed the road on disputed area. Later district collector called us for enquiry along with original registration documents, we presented the original document and explained the issue and requested to correct the UDR FMB sketch but we got the order from District collector that my UDR correction petition rejected without considering the president documents. Kindly advise what should I do..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register