Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P VAMSI KRISHNA   09 June 2017

Regarding pursuing ll.b in evening colleges on regular basis

Hi,

I am a B.Tech mechanical Graduate who is presently working as Design engineer in a reputed company. But I am actually interested in pursing LL.B in evening law colleges in hyderabad. As Iam a working professional and it is necessary for me to work for my survival as well as to pursue my LL.B, which is possible only by joining in evening law colleges. And the first question which I am facing is that, Pursuing LL.B in evening law colleges is helpful to me for my practice as an advocate in future or not? Second, pursuing LL.B on regular basis in evening law colleges can be helpful or not for a person who dreams to become an advocate full time in practice. Will the students pursuing LL.B in evening law colleges are eligible to practice as an full time advocate or not?

P VAMSI KRISHNA

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Sir, There is no Evening college system in LL.B.If u intend to practice in future as an Advocate,u need to appear in LAWCET or can get seat through Management Quota.... If you need any further inputs,can inbox me # Regards#. Balachander Reddy Advocate,Hyd # 9959850723

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 June 2017

You may join said law college and complete the said course first.once you get LL.B.degree you have to register wit bar council of your state and complete the procedure and conditions of passing bar council exams and other procedure for practicing as advocate.. It will be very useful for you but kindly note that ifyou wish to practice as advocate you can not be employed.pl.note

Apple12   10 January 2018

We are Apple service provider If you have any query related Apple services then contact us. Apple Customer Support

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register