Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Mathur (Director)     26 February 2010

Trade Mark Registeration

Need to contact dwarka [ Delhi] based agent for trade mark basic registeration

Learning

5 Replies

Sandeep Bisht (Partner)     02 March 2010

We are mid size law firm based in Karol Bagh, New Delhi and specially dedicated to trade mark regisration, prosecution and opposition matters. The Partners here visit the trade mark office reguarly and have the ability to produce quick results. Kindly let us know for any assisstance in this regard.

Sandeep Bisht (Partner)

Jus Remedium

(9891982555)

(Guest)

Ritambhara Agrawal
M/s. Intelligere

+919810854270 - Mobile

1 Like

AMBUJ KUMAR (PARTNER)     06 April 2010

Dear Ma'm Sunita,

I am trade marks attorney and advocate providing the legal services to my clients in Delhi. I am working inIPR verticals since 2005 in the Hon'ble Delhi High Court and Trade Mark Tribunal at Dwarka.I am ready to assist you in filing the trademarks as well as copyright application berfore the appropriate office and also providing you for legal assistance subject to appruval by both side.

Assuring you the best services at all the times

Thanking you,

Ambuj kumar

Advocate

K n W Partners

Cell No. 9868674559

ANAND SUMAN (Advocate Consultant & Trade Mark Attorney)     22 April 2010

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a multidimensional law firm having expertise in Trade Mark. For any assistance, kindly contact the undersigned or visit www.anandlegalsolution.com

Thanks

Anand Suman

Advocate, Consultant & Trade Mark Attorney

E- 42 B, Third Floor, Jawahar Park, Khanpur, New Delhi- 62

Mob: 9958330546

gaurav (proprietor)     17 May 2010

it wud be realy nice if somebody can solve this query. matter is sub judice so i need an opinion on the matter. that can a trademark registered under a specific class can form part of (first name) of another firm dealing in same or similiar products but with different trademark. e.g. "abc" is registered trademark of abc textiles selling cloth . can an another person incorporate a a company " abc fabrics p ltd " selling cloth but with different trademark????

please guide. i`l be highly oblidged

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register