LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     09 June 2017

Affidavit

Please clarify that we are live in Patna (Bihar) and a warrant issued me from Greater Noida (UP). Now I can be signed the affidavit in Patna (Bihar) for Greater Noida (UP) for a declaration in this regard or not.

Thaking you,

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2017

An affidavit  is a written sworn statement of fact voluntarily made by an affiant or deponent under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law. Such statement is witnessed as to the authenticity of the affiant's signature by a taker of oaths, such as a notary public or commissioner of oaths. So you can do this at anywhere. Mostly that where you resided. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2017

Nothing understood what you reaally want to know.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 June 2017

Yes, the query is not clear.

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     10 June 2017

Thanks Ramachaya Ji,

I got your valuable solution in regard.  

My queriy is that my of the the client is residence Patana (Bihar) and there one of the matter is running in Greater Noida (U.P.). Now they want to submit a misc. application with Affadavit regardng XYZ matter in UP. 

In regard I can my clent made a affadavit from Patna (Bihar) and send to UP for case proceeding. 

In this regard such practice is vaild or not. Because stamp matter is state matter in regard oath from Patna is vaild in UP or not.

Thanks   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register