Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Agent)     02 June 2017

Guidence

Date 02/06/2017

Respected all expert

Good morning

As per Maharashtra State Governmnet notification mode of payment towards Information documents can be D.D./M.O./cross cheque. I had made application under RTI and send M.O with simultaneously towards fees towards information documents.   (requested documnet are 7/12 and other related papers), but information officer send my M.O back and directed to deposit the fee in treasury and aks to submit the copy of challan.

The action initiated by the Information officer is correct.

In this regard action taken by the Information officer is admissible under which provision of RTI,Act,2005.

thanks

deepak 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 June 2017

RTI Foundation of India

As per the RTI Rules, 2012 the prescribed payment of RTI application fee/Cost is through the following modes:- 1.      Postal order (IPO), 2.      Demand Draft, 3.      Banker’s Cheque, 4.      Cash against receipt, 5.      For filing of online RTI applications, the facility of e-IPO and Debit/Credit Card is available.

RTI Foundation of India

Deepak (Agent)     06 June 2017

Respected Sir

Thanks for guidence .

Sir, what will be the remedy , when Information officer return the Money order send towards payment of Information documents. 

I had submitted a copy of notification issued by the Maharashtra State Governmnet wherein in mode of payment for information documents priscribed. Can I file First appeal for the same.It is also mentioned that after expir of 30 days time I had not received reply from the Information officer except amout of monery order send by me alongwith RTI Application. 

once again thanks for guidence.

with warm regards

deepak 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register