Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     25 February 2010

Child custody case

Hi,

I would like to know on what basis child custody case is decided.

My son is 4.5 year old and I have just filed the custdoy case.

My wife is hindi teacher and I am software professional.

My wfie deserted  me and  my son for nine months , when he was just 3 year old , I had to raise him up in those days.I have proofs for this.

My wife after filing 498a  on me forcefully changed my son's school without my consent.

My son is going to day care as she stays alone with my son.Whereas my parents used to care for him after his schools when he was with me.

Kindly let me know if I lose the case due to my son's consent(as case takes 3 years) in favour of my wife then will still I have to pay per month money to my wife for son? I have fear that my wife will use that money for her own enjoyment and will not care for my son at all.

If I have to pay money that means my wife is not capable of keeping the child, then court should not allow her to keep the child at all?

Regards

Manish

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 February 2010

I concur with prabhakar

Mani123456 (Engineer)     02 March 2010

Okay, In case I lose the custody case as child wants to live with mother(brain washed by her

as he is living with her now),  Then still I need to pay the maintanace of my child for throughout

his life till he becomes 18 years?, Or court will consider that if my wife is not capable if financially raising

up him, and will give custody to me? My wife is just MA, in long run she even can not help him getting

good education. and she is very selfish and will enjoy money which I will be paying for my child on

herself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register