LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman Kundu   31 May 2017

Non Payment of postpaid bill of Idea

I'm using idea postpaid from more than 3 years, my no. is 8221003559 I regularly paid my billa before due date, 3 months ago I got a call from other operator, So I send upc request, Then I got a call from idea , They request me to stay with idea They offer me a plan, But I said I'll think about this, And then I disconnected my phone , Bcz I was getting waiting call from my boss, After About 1hr I get another call from idea I said again , I'll talk you later, Then I didn't get any call from idea, And then I changed my mind to port out... But at billing date I got email that your plan has been changed as per your request, I got very angry They didn't changed cancel that process , Then I have to compromise, But they didn't give me that plans that were said if I stay with idea Then again I compromised But when I got My bill , I was shocked That was approx double than they offered I mailed to idea again and again They don't respond Now I'm not paying my bills They will barred me soon Please help me What should I do..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

file a grievance with TELECOM MINSITRY and they will take care of the REST.

trust me . been there, done it and WORKED

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2017

Did you record the calls?

Do you have call log: Date/time/number from which call was made?

Mention these and ask (in writing) them to listen to call recordings and share these with you, and offer same retention plan that was offerred to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2017

Or approach TRAI,DoT and pull them to DCDRF.

Palak Singh   31 March 2020

You can approach the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and file a complaint on their website. 

As per the Telecom Consumers Protection and Redressal of Grievances Regulations, 2007, in case a consumer has a complaint, the first step is to register the complaint at the toll free Call Centre number of the service provider and obtain a docket number, confirming registration of the complaint.

You can follow the procedure online ver easily just by accessing the TRAI website: https://www.tccms.gov.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register