Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

God is Great (Executive)     23 May 2017

False execution application filed by wife

Hi all!!
Just wanted your guidance as my wife filed false execution application(Regular Darkhast called in Mumbai) for recovery of outstanding maintenance. Now, not a single paisa is outstanding which she knows. Inspite of it she filed this. what action can I take against her for filing this false application and harassing me for no fault. She prayed for issuing Arrest/Distress warrant against me...pls suggest!!

Learning

25 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 May 2017

fILE PERJURY CASE AGAINST HER.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2017

1. criminal offense of making false statements under oath

victim (master)     25 May 2017

If execution petition is not supported by an affidavit above suggested perjury case cant be filed. As i can recall regular darkhast doesnt need any supporting affidavit. certified copy of order which is to be executed is good enough. So her petition is maintainable.

Now if you are saying that no arears are left till the date of filing of the execution petition, then produce payment proofs before the Hon'ble Court and also produce the valid proofs that she knew that arears are cleared. Then her petition will be dismissed and at that time you can pray from Court to impose costs on her for filing such petition.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Amisha Trivedi K. E.

Originally posted by : God is Great

Hi all!!
Just wanted your guidance as my wife filed false execution application(Regular Darkhast called in Mumbai) for recovery of outstanding maintenance. Now, not a single paisa is outstanding which she knows. Inspite of it she filed this. what action can I take against her for filing this false application and harassing me for no fault. She prayed for issuing Arrest/Distress warrant against me...pls suggest!!

Old balance is continuing balance.  You might have cleared per old orders.  But from that day to this day ie till whichever day till your wife filed this applicaiton, there is amount due, and warrant can be issued.  The above idots are wrontg advise giving.  you cannot file perjury foc continuance offence case. Alimony is continuing offence case.

You keep clearing balance whenver it accures.

Or else go sit in jail  God is great.

CORRECT ADVICE BY AMISHA ADVOCATE.

ONE CANNOT FILE PERJURY JUST ON BASIS OF ABOVE, YOUR PETITOIN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ALL.

IT WONT TAKE 1 SECOND TO CHANGE DATE ON THE APPLICATOIN BY JUDGE HIMSELF.

IF YOU DONT WANT WIFE, PAY ALIMONY.... IF YOU CANT PAY ALIMONY,  DONT MARRY.

IF YOU ALREADY MARRIED AND CANT PAY ALIMONY, BRING BACK WIFE TO HOME.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi all!!

Old balance is continuing balance.  You might have cleared per old orders.  But from that day to this day ie till whichever day till your wife filed this applicaiton, there is amount due, and warrant can be issued.  The above idots are wrontg advise giving.  you cannot file perjury foc continuance offence case. Alimony is continuing offence case.

ONE CANNOT FILE PERJURY JUST ON BASIS OF ABOVE, YOUR PETITOIN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ALL.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi all!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

(Guest)

Hi all!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register