Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   17 May 2017

High court appeal

Dear experts,

my ex went for an appeal in high court after she failed to win the divorce petition filed by me. after 65 days she filed for appeal in high court but it is still not adminited in HC,  website it status says pending for admission.

1. case admission is considerd or just filing before 90 days is enough for appeal?

2. if case filed is not enough can i fight back saying she is not entitiled for appeal and ask court to not admit the case?

3. since the case is not admitted and already 100 over if i marry now is my married treated valid as court not sent any summons to me?

Regards,

Srini

Learning

8 Replies

windowsxp   18 May 2017

Dear experts,

any suggestions on my query?

Regards,

Srini

(Guest)
Originally posted by : windowsxp
Dear experts,

my ex went for an appeal in high court after she failed to win the divorce petition filed by me. after 65 days she filed for appeal in high court but it is still not adminited in HC,  website it status says pending for admission.

1. case admission is considerd or just filing before 90 days is enough for appeal?

2. if case filed is not enough can i fight back saying she is not entitiled for appeal and ask court to not admit the case?

3. since the case is not admitted and already 100 over if i marry now is my married treated valid as court not sent any summons to me?

Regards,

Srini

As she has gone for appeal, now yo ucant marry.

You need to see outcome of appeal and then marry.

If you marry now and if 1st wife come back you will have to buy duplex house, 1st wife in ground floor, new wife in second floor.  You will have to make odd even day program. 

windowsxp   19 May 2017

In this same forum someone advised, he got summons after 150 days but he married after 90 days nd his lawyers telling his marriage as valid.. How should someone know she went for appeal if he didn't received summons even after 90 days?

windowsxp   27 May 2017

She cannot win her case in hc/sc, on her side case is weak nd I have submitted good evidence it is impossible her to win, so this is 140th day and hc is closed due to vacation I hope it will take another 40-50 days to receive summons if they move the case immediately once court reopens. So as per experts reply if I marry now my marriage is legal. And in worst case If she won in hc I will go to sc.. My first marriage is utter failure but I won the case so thinking of first failure why should one wait for hc verdict nd sc verdict.. as per rule I should receive summons by Max 90-110 days if I marry before tht my marriage is void but I'm marrying after 110-130 days period. Please suggest me wht precautions should I take so tht my new marriage will be legal.. Regards Srini

Born Fighter (xxx)     28 May 2017

If you have the guts and willingness to fight a long battle then go ahead with second marriage. Remember, HC will admit her case, laws are women oriented and ur wife will cry foul and give 100 reasons for delay and get case admitted.

HC nor SC can force you to take ur first wife back and hence no need to buy duplex house. But remember u will have to fight the battle with the first wife while ur second marriage would be afresh. And do take second wife in confidence and make her aware about the appeal, or else be ready for second divorce !!

Your wife cud have anyways sent you her case papers (HC Appeal) by courier though case is pending for admission , which she has not done for reasons best known to her. And this works in your favour indirectly.

Decision is going to be yours and do keep ur second wife informed  and then proceed !!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : windowsxp
She cannot win her case in hc/sc, on her side case is weak nd I have submitted good evidence it is impossible her to win, so this is 140th day and hc is closed due to vacation I hope it will take another 40-50 days to receive summons if they move the case immediately once court reopens. So as per experts reply if I marry now my marriage is legal. And in worst case If she won in hc I will go to sc..
My first marriage is utter failure but I won the case so thinking of first failure why should one wait for hc verdict nd sc verdict.. as per rule I should receive summons by Max 90-110 days if I marry before tht my marriage is void but I'm marrying after 110-130 days period.

Please suggest me wht precautions should I take so tht my new marriage will be legal..

Regards
Srini

According to above yo uneed guts.

Definition of gut. 1a (1) : bowels, entrails —usually used in plural fish guts (2) : the basic visceral or emotional part of a person She knew in her gut that he was lying. b : digestive tract; also : part of the digestive tract and especially the intestine or stomachc : belly, abdomend : catgut.

(Guest)

Gut will make you sh*t.  Thats all.  When you are too scared, do you feel like sh*tting?

Well that is what guts will get you into, the bathroom or the sandas.

Other than that, you can do one thing.

Buy duplex house as I suggested.  and get good lift

Image result for good lift

Close your eyes tight

Image result for close eyes tightly

and tighter

some more tight.

and pass stool

Image result for passing stool

windowsxp   28 May 2017

Yes I have guts prof. I know she won't leave me tht easily as she is earning good salary so I joined llb, i'm not scared of cases I got ample immunity to fight these cases, coz of my ex I'm getting live practise, divorce ran for 5 years but altlast I won, went to hc to get stay on my 498a case it is stayed now.. thinking once I complete my llb I will release stay so tht I fight on my own.. So pls answer my query if possible.. Getting married this week, most probably she may go for her case admission nd get it admitted nd after court sends summons it all takes 10-15 days. So my new marriage is legal right?? Is there any way my ex stop my marriage with out admitting the case in hc? Regards, Srini

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register