LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasar Arafath   09 May 2017

Investment

Hi this is Yasar from Chennai, I am Planning to invest in a Business of amount 5 lacs/ Approx and I am getting a dividend on 4% every month on return. When discussing about the agreement, the Business owner share me the agreement stamp paper of RS.50, I just want to know if I sign the agreement in this RS.50 stamp paper, will it be valid in case of any unexpected things happened in the future, Also for your information He told me to to the Bank transfer only and He shared me the promisory note of Rs.50 stamp paper also along with the agreement paper stating that he promise to pay the Investment back to the CO OWNER on giving notice before 60 days!

please suggest me whether this is good to go or what has to be done to make it more secure and saferer?

Thank you

Regards

Yasar

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2017

or agreement rs.100 stamp paper is required , notorized it or registered it in The sub -registrar office , The value to notorized or registered is that it has eveidentry value and if it violates by either party then It will be enforced by the court of law. 

1 Like

Yasar Arafath   09 May 2017

Hi Rama chary,

Thanks for your resposne!

the Business Owner is ready for the Rs.100 stamp paper agreement, but he is not ready to register officially as its not a corporate company yet!! If I dont Notarize or register in the sub registers office, will it be a problem later in case if He is violating the agreement later.

Thank you,

Regards,

yasar 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register