LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

417 & 420

I left for Dubai on 12 march. 17 march a case under ipc 420&417 got registered against me. It shows online under courts site. What should I do

Learning

13 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2017

If you are aware of the matter you may update your own counsel and request for his/her advise in the matter and prepare to defend you.

If you are not aware of the matter,  and you are not India , still you may approach your own counsel and request him/her to inquire and for his/her advise in the matter and and prepare to defend you.

(Guest)

First of all a big Thanks for replying back on this critical query. 

I have not been contacted by Police or Court. I got an email from my friend and he told me what has happened but no one has contacted me as of now.

And they can not contact me as well because I do not have a working mobile number. 

So my Question is , case has been registered and i am not in their reach as its been 7 months since I m not in India. So now what next ?

P.S : a false case and I wonder how even police gets in to all this. Is police so dumb to find out if it is false or not ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2017

Already posted.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2017

What are facts of the case

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     18 May 2017

The best  Legal remedy to your problem is that if you the sole accused or the co-accused in the first information report , please file an ANTICIPATORY BAIL ( in order to evade embarassment of being whisked away & sent to judicial custody which results in loss of respect & reputation) and later defend the case.

Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India
Attorney/Consultant,
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARDEE
Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts , Hyderabad.
Vice Chairman, 37th U.C.C. ( T.S.),                      
National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Convenor, Y.S. Raj Shekar reddy Congress Party,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" (In United Andhra Pradesh). 
Ph:+91-9866545086,
1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sudhir and Dear Raj

Even I have no clue about the case and actually i really dont even have an idea about what is going on. Latest I know is that my account has been freezed which has 15000 rs only and this account details my Office HR gave them.

Now i do not want to get in to all this as I have got citizenship of australia and i have no intention to go back. Such an irony of our system ki koi bhi kisi pe case kara sakta hai sir !!!!!! bahut galat hai ye to ....

2nd in future though i am not sure when , can i lodge a case against my company HR for revealing my personal details like Account no because they do not have my address details correct or anything

Regards

Himanshu

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 May 2017

You have not posted the details.

Why should your a/c get frozen.

Why and What HR has communicated that such action has been taken!

1 Like

(Guest)

as per bank email my account has been freezed because they got a police notice which was result of complainant FIR under section 420 and 417. As police went to my office for probing of case and they got my bank account details from my office.

(Guest)

Basically my question now is this is a fake case which i know i can easily finish if i hire a lawyer and come back to india but again sir i have no time to get in to all this and i have no intention to be back in India. Until or unless such people exists , we indians will always keep quiting our country.

i want to know if it is ok not to come back and fix this issue?

and if a compny HR can share all of ur details ?

The employer and employee designated by employer say HR personnel,  is under obligation to co-operate and comply with law enforcement agencies, court of law.

What is the case and how is it fake?

If it was fake you could have got acquitted honorably.

(Guest)

case i only know ipc of the case and it is fake because i know my own. main apne aap ko aur apne zameer ko zinda rakhe hu , jis ki wajah se main aaj tak kisi ka kuch galat na socha na kiya

i am not an indian resident anymore so yes i will be acquited honorably IF i come back and fight this case but i dont want to do all that as it will be sheer wastage of time. 

i have to quit my job here and then pay back to police and all.......which all seems to be very difficult

Pls go thru my 1st post.

Your own family/elders can help you to engage a very able seniort counsel of unshakable repute and integrity and find out the exact details and further. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register