LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav   06 May 2017

Family issue

Hi , Brief : 1. Myself and my wife not staying together for last 3 years due to serious issues arised due to involment of FIL and MIL in our life. 2. to mention before we both were staying in rented house from where FIL and MIL along with my wife pushed me out of house saying they will marry their daughter to someone else 3. Now i am staying at my parents place since two years but keeping in mind their behaviour i have also made live and licence agreement with other person . 4. Now few days back FIL started saying they want to compromise but i am not ready for same as during the stay with wife ,she and my MIL had assaulted me .so i have fear of life 5. 2 days back when i was moving out of my parentral home for work these people along with some 10 to 15 other people suddenly came in front and said they want to talk and lets go in parental home and talk. 6. I could very well make out that they were trying to get entry in house but i some how i stopped them and discussed outside house and send them back. 7. later my mother filed NC under 506ipc 8.now i would like to know what further games these people can play and what precautions i should take. please not that my parents will be soon going out of country for next 15 days ,

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2017

Is the location/area/spot covered by CCTV say of neighbors?

If yes, try to get footage.

If name of your parents is not included in complaint and they is NO restriction upon parents then, they may not face issues.

Preferably approach a very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family and criminal matters.

If their underlined purpose is to marry their daughter with someone else, and then you may decide on offer of compromise and liberate yourself by MCD.

Let your own very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family  matters draft T&C to defend your long term interest.

vaibhav   08 May 2017

Sir 

thanks for your valuable advice but my question still remians there

i would like to know what further games these people can play and what precautions i should take

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Family-issue-149611.asp

vaibhav   11 May 2017

experts please revert 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register