LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish nagpal (Testing)     03 May 2017

Claim query

Hi one of my family member was admitted in hospital .when we are trying to claim now then insurance company denied again and again because of doctor written any diseases of other patient on our prescripttion.we reply again and again that that disease is not happened earlier but company no considering our letter.How can i get the claim HELP ME? how many ways of getting claim?HELP ME?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2017

You can give complaint on insurance company to the insurance ombudsman. They will take care off your complaint and order to pay damages

Manish nagpal (Testing)     03 May 2017

thank you so much sir for your reply.can u explain me in detail

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     03 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gupta,

First of all take a letter from the concerned doctor with rectified prescripttion with descripttion of mistake on the letterhead of doctor. Now write a complaint letter to the head of the claim department of the concerned policy with copy to IRDA.

If no action will be taken within 15 days write a complaint letter to the appellate authority of the concerned policy with copy to IRDA. I understand your problem will be resolved by proceeding as described above.

Manish nagpal (Testing)     04 May 2017

thank you so much sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register