LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balachandar Balasundaram   29 April 2017

Registration of family settlements

Myself and 2 brothers along with my Mother entered into a Family settlement which is notarized but not registered in July 2014. Now can I challenge in the courts since my brother is disputing my share in some of the properties. Will court accepts notarized documents as evidence.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2017

It should have been registered.

Show the docs and give inputs in person to a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property matters.

Balachandar Balasundaram   30 April 2017

File enclosed.

Attached File : 380840 20170430071204 662281179 memorandum of family arrangement final.doc downloaded: 58 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2017

If any act of release/(s) have been signed and registered and enjoyed,then the said party has complied.

MoU may be accepted.

Try once again and involve elders of the family to settle amicably and register the agreement.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2017

However if the matter lands up in court of law, decision by court of law is pleasure of court of law.

Before you act and proceed further show all docs and give inputs in person to a very able counsel of unshakable rpute and integrity specialzing in such/civil matters at your location, understand options and merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register