Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surekha Chowdary (teacher)     29 March 2017

Please advice

Namasthey 

I am Ajith kumar,settled in UK and now UK citizen.We have been married for 8 yrs.I have 5 yr old son born in UK.I HAD BEEN FINDING TOUGH TO LIVE WITH MY WIFE -A TYPICAL UNIMAGINABLE CHARACTER.She went ti India with my son stating that she would be back in 4 weeks,she has been postoning the day of her returns .I need divorce from her .She has been threatening that she would file a case once i come to India.I dont have nay hope that she would be back to London to settle the divorce issue in London.She is happy with her mom doing woek from home.She is not making my son speak to me.I am dying of lonliness with bleak future.I humbly request to give me a piece of your precious advice.

thank you 

ajith

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     29 March 2017

Take ex- parte divorce over there or get into a relationship with someone over there and satisy your wants . 

(Guest)

As there is child out of wedlock, tolerate your wife for rest of your life for sake of childs future would be my advice.  You should have thought properly before having s*x with her and getting her pregnant.  Now it is wrong on your part to take divorce.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 March 2017

Sir,

If you want to speak to your child or want to visit him here in India, my suggestion is to file a Visitation Rights here in India with the help of some local lawyer and seek orders for speaking to your son. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register