Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s   27 March 2017

How to find ethical good trustworthy lawyer and judge?

How to find ethical good trustworthy lawyer and judge? Category - any/all

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

I can understand the search for good trustworthy Lawyer.  But why do you want Judge?

s   27 March 2017

I mean even if you get a good lawyer, there are many news updates online which says judge was unethical, so thats why.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : s
I mean even if you get a good lawyer, there are many news updates online which says judge was unethical, so thats why.

You put ad in newspaper.  You might get a response.  You will surely become role model overnight and also famous.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     27 March 2017

As far as Lawyers: People / clients choose one by reference from friends / relatives also from credible web sites such as this one. Concern for a good lawyer is understandable as it involves trust; skill, knowledge & talent to try yoaur case. Good lawyers are hard to find as even fake ones are coming into this profession. clensing of this noble profession efforts are alredy takenup by the BCI. A good % (may be 80%) of lawyers dont even know to draft the clent's case properly. U can make out the Lawyer while ur discussing ur case. Its not seniority / junior that decides. its his skill n subject & attitude towards the client n d case that matters. dont be fooled by grey hair on the head what amtters is the "matter" inside it. because unlike medicine etc other professions in law people from other walks are coming into pracice after retirement and appear by age to be a senior but in reality they know little of law or proceedures of the court. If the client is not vigilant his case will be ruineraftd by such quaks / unrained. 

As far as Judges: very little corruption is reported in Judiciary. I can not say that Judges are perse currupt. Ur case success depends on a good lawyer who drafts well n handles well. do not pick a Lawyer who is getting drafted by other lawyers / typists near courts. I personally type n draft my pleadings myself so that the entire case is registered in my mind while drating itself. even if the case is lost in lower court a good drafed case wins in the higher forum b coz there its your pleadings that are looked into.

So dont blame judges.

Adv Ram Prasad, Cell: +91-91777-22930

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 March 2017

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-find-ethical-good-trustworthy-lawyer-and-judge--148297.asp

In the query good trust worthy was applicable to layer alone and there is no adjectives for Judge.

Unfortunately, these are not displayed on their faces and the diplomacy covers their actions/attitude.  It changes and takes different colors , one at a time and in a siuation and one can not identify and distinguish good from bad in Individuals.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     10 April 2017

It depends upon your ability to look & understand how much you trustworthy with a lawyer

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 April 2017

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-find-ethical-good-trustworthy-lawyer-and-judge--148297.asp

Sir,

The link above is this link i.e. this thread.

--------------------XXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------

ON      2ND     THOUGHT,

Sorry, above is not the correct position. GOT WHAT IS CONVEYED IN YOUR POST & HOW IT HAPPENED.

You copied the querry & pasted it in your post & the line below has got affixed automatically,

Your 'Value Add' is below this line.& agree with it 100%.

Sorry for the faux-pas art this end. (But the site behaviour is also responsible).

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     11 April 2017

Sir,

On more thought,

1. 'Quote' option is easier & more relevant instead of 'Copy & paste' option in the above context.

2. This option is available on desktop & not in some mobiles. Even in desktop, this option on the LCI site is not available with Internet Explorer of the Windows 98 & some earlier versions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register