Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha Menon (Others)     27 March 2017

Unable to check case status online ecourts.gov.in

Hello Lawyers:

I'm from Pune, Maharashtra, and I wish to check my case status online on ecourts.gov.in; however, I'm unable to do so because I'm not able to understand what should be entered in "COURT COMPLEX" & "CASE TYPE" fields online. 

Mine is a Divorce cum Property Case. And what does p.a. stand for in the Case Number.

I would appreciate any guidance in this regards. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Kaviha

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

Give your case number.

Thank you for a response but I do not wish to share my case number. I believe you would understand. Wud appreciate if you cud respond to my Qs. Thank you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kavitha Menon
Thank you for a response but I do not wish to share my case number. I believe you would understand. Wud appreciate if you cud respond to my Qs. Thank you.

It appears that you doubtful for no reason.  You have case and its listed on ecourts.  You dont know to check status.  The case listed on public domain.  Your story is out in public. And you have difficulty to share case number.

Well, in that case you can contact 2 people.

1.  Your advocate.

2.  Site admin.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Helping Hand, it seems you need help with learning to respect people's sensitivity! Unless my case number is out I can keep it private! And I believe, it is my right to privacy. You don't have to be so insensitive toward people! I have come across your previous replies to people.! Just because you can help doesn't mean you can rude to people here! God bless!

(Guest)
Mr. Helping Hand, it seems you need help with learning to respect people's sensitivity! Unless my case number is out I can keep it private! And I believe, it is my right to privacy. You don't have to be so insensitive toward people! I have come across your previous replies to people.! Just because you can help doesn't mean you can rude to people here! God bless!

Kavitha Menon,

You have come asking for help and not me. Nothing wrong in sharing case number.  You always had choice of contacting your advocate who is handling your case, which you did not do.  You could have checked on ecourts that also you could not do.  You could have shared case number, that also you dont want to do.

In this case you chosen wrong place to ask question. And no where I was rude in my reply.  No wonder you are into divorce case with picking quarell attitude of yours where there is none.  I asked your case number so that I can check myself and tell, and not with any other intent.  Mind it.

God will not bless people like you.

YOU ARE NO ONE TO JUDGE PEOPLE!  Time to revise your false name of Helping Hand! U yourself hiding your identity under the false pretext of Mr. Helping Hand and sitting to judge people around here and passing personal comments! How are such people even allowed here! I mean seriously!!!!!!????? Quite an air about yourself Mr. Harraser! U r nowhere close to being helping! 

1 Like

(Guest)
YOU ARE NO ONE TO JUDGE PEOPLE!  Time to revise your false name of Helping Hand! U yourself hiding your identity under the false pretext of Mr. Helping Hand and sitting to judge people around here and passing personal comments! How are such people even allowed here! I mean seriously!!!!!!????? Quite an air about yourself Mr. Harraser! U r nowhere close to being helping! 

Mam,

Your attitude is not proper and so is your tone.  And your langauge and tone sample is visible in your old posts also.  Nowhere did I tingle you that you are talking all this.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Child-access-137531.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Child-access-137531.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Filed-divorce-but-in-a-mess--102333.asp

What you are demonstrating is another ill-effect of divorce proceedings. 4 years on, no lesson learnt? 

DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE! Again, DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE! I'm not interested in seeking any misleading guidance from someone like you! 

stanley (Freedom)     27 March 2017

@ Kavita 

In which court is your case been run please state is it sessions court , pimpri court or vadagoan court and the year the case is filed and what is the actual name you have used in the divorce petition 

@ helping hand 

4 yrs on oh my god for divorce case . Its seems she has not paid her advocate fees hence advocate is not telling her the outcome of the case 

Thank you Stanely! I tried selecting shivajinagar, pimpri, vadgaon but in vain. Constantly prompts the message - "Records not found". There are so many options under Court Complex. 

stanley (Freedom)     27 March 2017

in which year have you filed divorce petition .

Sachin (N.A)     27 March 2017

Hello Lawyers:

I'm from Pune, Maharashtra, and I wish to check my case status online on ecourts.gov.in; however, I'm unable to do so because I'm not able to understand what should be entered in "COURT COMPLEX" & "CASE TYPE" fields online. 

Mine is a Divorce cum Property Case. And what does p.a. stand for in the Case Number.

I would appreciate any guidance in this regards. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Kaviha

Have you tried using obtion search through "Party Name" ?

Or

If you know the "next date of hearing", you can open "cause list" of  that particular date and it will also reflect your complete case details

Hope it helps!!

Sachin (N.A)     27 March 2017

I'm not able to understand what should be entered in "COURT COMPLEX" & "CASE TYPE" fields online. 

Take your any ordersheet it will reflect these datails.

Sanjeev   28 March 2017

Open "ecourts.gov.in"

Select the Place where the case has been registered (It must be on the Map).

In your Left hand side select :

Services.

Click  CASE TYPE

Click  COURT ESTABLISHMENT

Select  Sr./Junior Civil Judge ------ it must be mentioned on your case file.

Go to Petitioner/Respondent

Enter the party name as mentioned on the case file.

Go to  YEAR.

Enter the year of registration/institution of the case.

Select   BOTH

Enter Text/Captcha (numeric numbers)

Finally Click  "GO"

It is the most easiest method i ve told u. Maybe it will help u in ur struggle.

Make sure u ve the Correct & Complete details of Case with u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register