LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Engineer)     21 March 2017

Insurance claim from mvc

Hello, My father n mother both passed away in a road accident, n father was a retired state govt servant he was earning 19000 Rs as a pension at the time of death and this pension was revised to 30000 after death but effective from 1 year old date, so we have received arrears as a remaining amount. In Judgement the court has considered the old pension (19000) and deducted 50% as living n other expenses and calculated the claim, and the whole claim amount has been given to my grandmother (father's mother) except sixty thousand to us (3 major childrens), and our grandmother after few months of judgement passed away, and we have claimed the full amount as legal heirs of our Grandmother. Now my query is, the considered pension amount for claim calculation should be newly revised one (30000), I am not able to decide whether to go to High court or not, and one point making me to back off is we all majors and our grandmother also passed away now, so what could be the scenario if I go to High court, whether I get higher claim amount or the case will be rejected??....pleasee advise me! Than you Ravi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register