Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagendran (manager)     18 March 2017

Forging measurements in release deed

Dear Sir,

Im living Karnataka, we purchased our house in 1977, my neighbor purchased their house in 1974 from the same owners. during this purchase, owner clearly mentioned the boundaries and ownership while selling the property.

In the mother deed (owner mother deed and my Neighbor deed), all the measurements are defended and registered as (North to South) 30Ft. In 1982, my neighbor registered the release deed between their son’s and changed the measurement and registered as (North to South) as 33ft. all these days my neighbor was threatening and harassing us by showing the release deed measurement and trying to occupy our portion of the property.  last year due to some property issues between both of us, we collected all the documents are realized that, these measurements are forged and due to some other issues, we filed the litigation against my neighbor and the case is going on now.

Even we filed the case against him, my neighbor harassing us by telling that, these 3ft is belongs him and he is not living us to stay peacefully. when my parents stay alone, he does all issues and harass them, when we are at home, he will be silent.

by looking at the situation, we want to file another case for forging the documents and submit the same to sub registrar office to take the necessary actions to correct the same and make him realize that, the measurements mentioned in the release is forged and additional 3ft is  not belongs to him.

Please suggest me if i can do anything else apart from this.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 March 2017

At first you have to arrange to send a legal notice to the party about 3 ft land occupation with survey report by issued revenue authorities. Apply for fresh survey report to your local revenue authority. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register