LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   08 March 2017

Which amount of stamp paper used for Gift deed property

Sir, iam from andhrapradesh, my father decides to give plot for me, i have 2 questions to ask 1. i want details about which amount of stamp papers are used and what the process of registration from start to end?? The Plot 145 sqyrds and market value may be 6000 to 15000/sqyrds i don't know exact value but please give basic explanation of process for which type of stamp papers, stamp duty,registration fee, required documents used etc? 2. Iam the last son of my dad, i have 1 brother n 1sister both r married.. if my dad giving gift to that property to me.. take any permission from my siblings for registration of plot?? And any future problems from them legallly

Learning

3 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     08 March 2017

Ans for 2. If the land is purchSed by ur father then he can give u without asking any one. By virtue of gift deed In gujarat stamp duty is 4.9 percent Plus 1 percent reg charges You dont need any stamp paper You have to do franklin as the stamp duty will be in thousands For circle rates u have to enquire in sub registrar office
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 March 2017

Contact advocate and get the gift deed drafted in a suitable way to avoid future complications.  He takes care of every thing, and can be guidance to you in future also.

Raj   12 March 2017

Tq Sir's

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register