LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avalon (Manager)     19 February 2010

Urgent help needed to file an RTI

Kindly help with procedure to file an RTI to CTO for a list of business renting a trust building but not paying rent properly. If there is a fixed format to file an RTI to CTO kindly send me across the format or template at the earliest and the sections under which I can request concerned authorities for speedy reply.

Following list of information which I am expecting to seek

I would like to find out their Monthly & Yearly Turnovers, TIN# and its details.

I would like to the list of merchandise against the VAT is being paid (since VAT is charged at various slabs for different articles)

# of years the business are filing returns

Please suggest me if there are any other vital information that I am missing. 

Your immediate response is highly appreciated

Regards

Avalon

Learning

4 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     19 February 2010

please visit rtiindia.rg for a complete guidance on rti matters

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     19 February 2010

Mr. Avalon,

there is no specific proforma to ask any RTI information. you better write your queries in plain paper mentioning and attaching therewith a draft of Rs. 10/- and sent the same to the concern PIO and you will get the information within 30 days.

sinuvasu (advisor)     19 February 2010

hii.

Information will be sought under section 6.RTI-act.2005.to the Public information officer./CTO.to the concerned circle/block. and u may submit it directly in the office of CTO or u may send it with the registered A/D.Along with the application u need to submit a fee of Rs.10/- under RTI.(I.P.O or Draft or Banker cheque)

vinay (project leader)     21 March 2010

To whom should the D.D payable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register