Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudharsan   08 March 2017

Ltc denying by employer

Dear Sir / Madgaon

I am S.Sudharsan working as a technical assistant in National institute of technology goa(An Institute of National Importace), this is the one of the new NIT started by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India

We are not aware of the Leave travel concession rules because everybody new in this institute. I am requesting anybody can send / Post the details of LTC reimbursement of home town or suggest me

Which site I have to refer for getting all details regarding LTC?

Which rule should central government employees / employers follow (especially NITs, IIMs ,IITs, etc.)in this regard?

In my case I availed Leave travel concession to my home town (Erode, Tamilnadu) on December 2016. I have travelled shortest direct route and the details are following

Madgaon to Erode

1)Madgaon to Shoranur & Shoranur to Erode (This is the shortest direct route for my hometown)

2)Madgaon to Erode (via hubballi or Bangalore will be the far route to my home town)

3)Madgaon to Erode – There is one direct train on every Saturday s  only , Dadar –tiunelveli Express.

My Institute Accounts staff not providing me the train fare of Madgaon –Erode (via mangalore, shoranur) , Because madgaon to erode direct train is available on Saturday so I can travel only on that direct train and also they will provide me that direct train fare only.

My account staff showed some paragraph to me for reading, In that there is one line like “shortest-direct-route “ but this line not mentioning that I can avail only on direct trains. My institute accountant downloaded from some sites which are not related to government rules especially for NITs, etc. They misunderstood from the line, is there any rule mentioned in LTC?

So I kindly need some one help in this regards.. Thanks in advance..

With Regards

S.Sudharsan

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 March 2017

why did you not travel by shortest route.

Sudharsan   14 March 2017

Sir this is for your kind informartion that I Travelled shortest route only.

Dadar tinunelveli train also going through shoranur only and the difference is only fare and day in a week.

Thank you.

Sudharsan   14 March 2017

Sir this is for your kind informartion that I Travelled shortest route only.

Dadar tinunelveli train also going through shoranur only and the difference is only fare and day in a week.

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register