LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (ceo)     08 March 2017

Its urgent mact matter high has remanded to mact court

Sir, my father and my uncle was died in road accident by roadways bus in 1999. at the time of accident there are 6 members in my family 1)my father 2)my uncle 3)me named manoj 4) my sister tripti 5) my another sister ruchi died in 2008 due to fatal illness 6) my mother. all are living togather. my father and my uncle sharing all thier income invest for our family(6 members) we have filled a suite in mact court and in 2005 got compensation 2/3 for father while father was govt. servant and only 50000rs for uncle while he was earning 5000rs per month through shop. the court was assumed us(me, my mother, my both sisters) as dependent claimant of my father and allowed 2/3 of total claim of father. and 50000 paid for my uncle of total claim it was only 1.5% of total claim. we have appealed in 2006 for my uncle's claim amount in high court and high court remanded to mact court for rejudgment. the argues and judgment will be done in this month. so please help me to find out ruling on this matter because mact court says "a person can depend on how many persons, only one father" so claim can be allowed for father only. please help me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register