LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renu (consultant)     17 February 2010

498A

If a person got married 4 years before and stayed with his wife for 7 days only...the lady doesnt have any proof of Dowery but she still wants to fight in Court, in that case what is the solution to resolve the matter. ???In short my Brother got married 4 year before, in a village of Bihar, the lady stayed with her for 7 days and thenafter run away to her father's home. The Boy came to delhi for Livlihood and was not having any interactio with family meantime. The girl filled a case against him and the boy got arrested after 4 years of marriage though he was not aware that there is any case is going on his name. after spending his 7 days in jail he got intially Interm Bail and in October Permanent bail....... Now how we can close this chapter as lawyers are saying it will take 3-4 years for hearing...please suggest

Learning

1 Replies

manoj r. dubey (prop.)     17 February 2010

in order to suggest you i have to first see the case papers. i have to see what is the statement made by the complaintant before the police or in the complaint copy of the court. contact on 9892115025

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register