LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

biju zac   02 February 2017

Holding 2 passports

I applied for a passport thru a travel agent in 1990 and receive it by the agent but there were errors in my name / date of birth/ father's name, I had to travel immediately to gulf for job purpose so could not give for correction and I was facing some troubles with the name in the pp and my different name in my certificates so I have decided to apply another pp with correct details, applied and received the pp after police verification but i could use the second passport which has original details, only for 16 months in gulf and I got travel ban when i left the job so i started using the other passport again and I couldn't change my pp again i.e my licence/marriage/children docs etc involved in this pp so I forced to continue using the first passport which has errors in details. Except once of 16 months I never used that passport after that and it got expired in 2004 and I didn't renew, and I lost the passport also, it was 1994 issued pp. Is that possible to surrender that passport with copies of it? What will be the consequences if try to cancel or surrender this passport. Plss help me in this. if i want to take aadhar then will it affect my passport which I'm holding now even with wrong details in it, which I am using since 1990 till date. How to surrender / or correct my personal detail in the pp in a legal way? Please help me in this.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Being a criminal and serious matter you need to speak to a criminal lawyer about this. Public forums can't and shouldn't help in such issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register