Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     27 January 2017

Time taken in rti complaint scrutiny before cic?

Hi guys. How long does scrutiny of a Complaint filed before the Central Information Commission take? Its been 10 working days since a Complaint was filed but the Diary No. is still being reflected as under scrutiny (which seems rather long).

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Atul (public ID)
Hi guys. How long does scrutiny of a Complaint filed before the Central Information Commission take? Its been 10 working days since a Complaint was filed but the Diary No. is still being reflected as under scrutiny (which seems rather long).

If you have phone number ring up and ask.  Usually it takes 21 days.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     09 February 2017

Just in case anyone is facing this predicament, I called up CIC and was told that they had problems with online complaint/appeal management system and that I should send complaints/second appeals only through Speed Post in the good ol' fashioned way instread of online.

Olive Grey   14 April 2017

well..based on my experience these governmental online systems usually fail to work, especially when lots of people are using them at the same time. seems like such systems just cannot handle the workload. did some programming work for https://researchpaperwritings.net/research-papers-for-sale/ and i d say these systems should be redone from the core

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register