LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498adv   31 January 2017

NRI CANADIAN - Proclamation Order under section 82 Issued

How to save property from attachment after proclamation under section 82 issued? My nephew, Canadian citizen, �got married in India, Hindu Marriage. My nephew's entire family(all are Canadian Citizens and reside at Canada) �and his uncle's family(they are in India ) has been falsely charged for DV and 498a etc.� Recently, my nephew's uncle informed that Proclamation under Section 82 issued by Indian court for my nephew's entire family. Entire family is Canadian citizens and reside at Canada.� As of today, My nephew's family never ever received or served any court documents in Canada. My nephew's �uncle has hired a lawyer in India and cooperating in court proceedings. �Now, will you please provide your expert comments on �1. My nephew's Father and his uncle (who has been also accused �in 498a false case) has a joint house / property in India.� Can court order attachment on this property as my nephew's family has been issued proclamation under 82 sections by court?� My nephew's lawyer in Canada advised them not �to travel �to India �to avoid unnecessary harassment by authority. 2.Can court order to provide living accommodation in above said joint house, for the girl?� 3.what should they do to protect their property from any future claim by girl or any order from court?� Divorce matter is not initiated by any party. Thanks a lot in advance...

Learning

2 Replies

498adv   31 January 2017

How to save property from attachment after proclamation under section 82 issued? My nephew, Canadian citizen, got married in India, Hindu Marriage. My nephew's entire family(all are Canadian Citizens and reside at Canada) and his uncle's family(they are in India ) has been falsely charged for DV and 498a etc. Recently, my nephew's uncle informed that Proclamation under Section 82 issued by Indian court for my nephew's entire family. Entire family is Canadian citizens and reside at Canada. As of today, My nephew's family never ever received or served any court documents in Canada. My nephew's uncle has hired a lawyer in India and cooperating in court proceedings. Now, will you please provide your expert comments on 1. My nephew's Father and his uncle (who has been also accused in 498a false case) has a joint house / property in India. Can court order attachment on this property as my nephew's family has been issued proclamation under 82 sections by court? My nephew's lawyer in Canada advised them not to travel to India to avoid unnecessary harassment by authority. 2.Can court order to provide living accommodation in above said joint house, for the girl? 3.what should they do to protect their property from any future claim by girl or any order from court? Divorce matter is not initiated by any party. Thanks a lot in advance...

498adv   31 January 2017

How to save property from attachment after proclamation under section 82 issued? My nephew, Canadian citizen, got married in India, Hindu Marriage. My nephew's entire family(all are Canadian Citizens and reside at Canada) and his uncle's family(they are in India ) has been falsely charged for DV and 498a etc. Recently, my nephew's uncle informed that Proclamation under Section 82 issued by Indian court for my nephew's entire family. Entire family is Canadian citizens and reside at Canada. As of today, My nephew's family never ever received or served any court documents in Canada. My nephew's uncle has hired a lawyer in India and cooperating in court proceedings. Now, will you please provide your expert comments on 1. My nephew's Father and his uncle (who has been also accused in 498a false case) has a joint house / property in India. Can court order attachment on this property as my nephew's family has been issued proclamation under 82 sections by court? My nephew's lawyer in Canada advised them not to travel to India to avoid unnecessary harassment by authority. 2.Can court order to provide living accommodation in above said joint house, for the girl? 3.what should they do to protect their property from any future claim by girl or any order from court? Divorce matter is not initiated by any party. Thanks a lot in advance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register