LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azizur Rahman   19 January 2017

Possibility of moderation of high court order by lower court

An order was passed by Patna high court regarding anticipatory bail alongwith sustenance amount in "Criminal Miscellaneous No. 24354 of 2015 Arising Out of PS.Case No. -27, Year- 2014 Thana -MAHILA P.S. District- SARAN.". Order is: "It is made clear that the aforementioned amount of `8000/- (eight thousand) shall be deposited in the court below and/or in any account number to be provided by the O.P. No.2, by 20th of each month".

OP no. 2 is JUHI BANO. She filed an FIR by the name JUHI BANO and signed the same as juhi bano. In the high court application for anticipatory bail OP no. 2 was written as JUHI BANO.

Her so called husband started paying such 8000 Rs by depositing cheque to lower court favoring JUHI BANO.

Now, she has put an application to lower court that the cheque should be issued favoring "JUHI BANO URF BILQUISH BANO" and she has submitted her bank account no. which mentions her name as JUHI BANO URF BILQUISH BANO. Because, she was unable to redeem the cheque in cash through bank.

Now, what i want to know that will lower court allow it to be issued favoring JUHI BANO URF BILQUISH BANO while the OP no. 2 in high court order is JUHI BANO.

Please, suggest me. I do not want to pay her favoring JUHI BANO URF BILQUISH BANO because she is a farud and has cheated me by the name.

Learning

1 Replies

Azizur Rahman   20 January 2017

Please, reply the things which are possible. Please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register