LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Left ALone (business)     04 January 2017

498 a curse

498 against husband have become a Trend nowadays. If There is any minor thing that is not followed as wife says then a husband is liable to face the consequences. And In this Police Plays a Very important role. Abusing a Husband in front of their wife and then saying that they have to take her back home. I dont understand why police are allowed to abuse and hit an accused, I think its just a misuse of power they get. If they really feel to show their power they should get those wanted criminals who are set free inspite of committing crimes. I have seen High authority Police officer abusing the same way their Juniors do what do they get from this.. Is this the frustration that comes out because of their personal family issues or something related with work stress. I would Kindly request those police officers that we also work and we have work stress but that doesnt mean we abuse anyone. So if you have power in hand that doesnt mean you misuse it, And Kindly request you to not interfere in Husband and wife problems until and unless you are required...

Learning

1 Replies

Left ALone (business)     04 January 2017

I never said my bail application was rejected. Remanding a Jail Custody doesnt mean that application was rejected. Hope you Read the Message clearly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register