LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Left ALone (business)     02 January 2017

Who are the real villian in 498 false cases

Who are the real villian in 498 false cases ???

A wife, her relatives, Police who file a complaint without understanding if its true or false. I was arrested and send to jail for 7 days and i was left no where when i returned back. It was a biggest Humilation of my life. I was abused by the police before arrest and they were telling that lady ( ashamed of saying her wife) should have filed 376 apart from 498 i felt as if police have the rights to set any IPC SECTIONs the way they want. Anyways its easy to throw a stone on a LION inside a cage but when the same LION is out everyone Know what happens. A proper counselling is needed in 498 rather than POLICE getting invloved in this matter. Its said POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND but i laugh when i see this written somewhere :smiley.... Friends 

Learning

6 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     02 January 2017

Originally posted by : 498 prey
Who are the real villian in 498 false cases ???

A wife, her relatives, Police who file a complaint without understanding if its true or false.

Matters are not always in black and white. "real villian" can be anyone because every case is different and stands or falls because of it's own unique facts and circumstances.

Sachin (N.A)     02 January 2017

But why you was arrested in 498a, why you haven't got AB.

Karan Singh (nil)     02 January 2017

A general impression based upon our experience is as under:-

Worst culprits are police, 2nd is the lady who throws her married life away under ill advice, 3rd the parents who don't realise the cosequences and fourth are her relatives and advisors.

Now their spin off:-

Police- You guessed it, money

She/parents- stupidity & lack of far sightedness, being led as sheep by ignorants isn't human.

Relatives and advisors- half of them are there for greed, personal motive & for fun at her cost.

Loser- Gentleman being penalised for no fault and poor guys doesn't  know what hit him.

Husband asking dowry is most stupid as no dowry is better than a sensible life companion!

God bless us all with sense as there are enough problems in the world, why ask for more?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 January 2017

In order to prevent illegal arrests or similar threats of the section 498A accused, the Supreme Court in its latest judgement (2nd July, 2014), has enforced a 9 point checklist for police under section 41 of the Criminal Procedure Code.  The checklist prescribes Do’s and Don’t’s, to be referred to by the police before arresting the accused.  Further, in case the arrest is made, then the magistrate should allow the detention only if the checklist validates so, or else he can authorize the release of the accused.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     02 January 2017

As if police or magistrate is worried about SC order in cases involving ordinary people. In fact for police it is opportunity.

Left ALone (business)     03 January 2017

My lawyer was invloved and i was not aware about it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register