LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinku Prasad (practice)     23 December 2016

Legal procedure

To get the winning prize from Sikkim Govt State lottery , what should be done by an individual as per law.........Plz send me the detail and secure procedure to claim this prize

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 December 2016

C  L  A  I  M     F  O  R  M  

[FOR CLAIMING PRIZES (ABOVE Rs. 10,000/- ) OF SIKKIM STATE LOTTERIES]

TO BE FILLED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

To

The Director, State Lotteries,

Government of Sikkim,

Gangtok-737101

Sikkim

Subject: Claiming Prize of Rs……………………… in …………………………Lottery.

Sir,

I beg to submit that I have won Rs……………………/-.The details of my Prize winning ticket is as mentioned below: -

Lottery Name   :           Sikkim………………………………………………………

Draw No.         :           ………………………….Draw On: ……..............................

Ticket No.        :           ……………………………….

Prize Amount    :           Rs………………………/- (Rupees…………………….....

……………………………………………………..…only).

Prize Rank        :           ………………………………………………………………

I enclose herewith the ticket in original after signing and putting my address on the reverse side. I further enclose an Affidavit, one ID proof and 3 passport sized photographs.

My PAN No. is ………………………………. (xerox copy enclosed)

My Contact No. is ……………………………

The prize amount is to be remitted to me in the following address.

Yours faithfully

Place:                                                   Signature:         ……………………………………...

Name& Address…………………………………….

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

RECEIPT

Received from the Director, Sikkim State Lotteries, Government of Sikkim, the sum of Rs………………………./- (Rupees………………………………………………only) being the prize money of the above mentioned Prize Winning Ticket of Sikkim……………………………..of ……………Draw held on ……………...

Double Bracket: Please paste Revenue stamp and sign on it
Signature, Full Name and Address of Prize Winner

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

City……………………State…………………Pin

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     29 December 2016

The procedure is self explanatory and the shape of form which is to be filled and submitted with the concerned authority. I further believe they will appreciate a cancelled cheque along with the said form in order to transfer the money. Aadhaar card would be handy if the same can be attached along as per the latest rules and guidelines by the government.
Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register