Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help me to withdraw case

Dear seniors,

I filed RCR in family court few months back,My wife replied to my complaint that she will not continue martial relationship with me,attended few counselling but things doesn't worked.Court giving dates but neither me and my wife attending court.

She filed 498A,406,506 on my entire family few months back after filing rcr by me ,We are on bail ,still today we not received summons from court it's almost 4months completed.court is giving dates but should I attend without summons?

i want to withdraw RCR filed by me,iam in other location,what is the procedure to withdraw.or if I don't attend case will be closed?

please suggest me 

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     21 December 2016

File  RCR petition  withdrawal petition in the concerned section of the court and when it omes before the court  tell the judge you/your advocate   RCR dismissed since wothdrawn orders you'd get.If you appreciate this answer  you please giveme alike on my profile.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : WeddingGift498A
Dear seniors,

I filed RCR in family court few months back,My wife replied to my complaint that she will not continue martial relationship with me,attended few counselling but things doesn't worked.Court giving dates but neither me and my wife attending court.

She filed 498A,406,506 on my entire family few months back after filing rcr by me ,We are on bail ,still today we not received summons from court it's almost 4months completed.court is giving dates but should I attend without summons?

i want to withdraw RCR filed by me,iam in other location,what is the procedure to withdraw.or if I don't attend case will be closed?

please suggest me 

Appear in court and give appliction to Hon Judge in writing to that effect.

whatnot   21 December 2016

While giving apllication state current facts as reasons for your withdrawal. Make sure you mention that her filing of 498a and few others without any basis has resulted in discord and she has turned into adversary instead of partner.

This site is full of 498a fighters. Spend some time and prepare your self to fight those cases to quash it.

Then turn tables on her and you will get divorce based on cruelty.

(Guest)
I don't want to appear in court can my advocate file instead of me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register