Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai   12 December 2016

Why court give date of hearing after 4 months?

Mine is contested converted to mutual divorce in civil court

• What is eCourt Purpose of Hearing status "Amended Plaint" 3 times?
  • Why court give date of hearing after 4 months? Does it means I will get divorce order on this date?
  • What should be the proper steps by step order in purpose of hearing in contested converted to mutual divorce?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jai

Mine is contested converted to mutual divorce in civil court

What is eCourt Purpose of Hearing status "Amended Plaint" 3 times?
Why court give date of hearing after 4 months? Does it means I will get divorce order on this date?
What should be the proper steps by step order in purpose of hearing in contested converted to mutual divorce?

Court will have other cases too.  Have patience.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2016

The dates are as per workload in the court..

jai   12 December 2016

my friend - does this mean the 1stt motion of divorce has been started or not? my lawyer does not give me a proper answer. so i am here.

Sachin (N.A)     12 December 2016

You have to check it in ordersheet.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     12 December 2016

It seems you both have get amended plaint to be filed with required information, so as to make further proceedings in the matter. Ask your counsel to make the same at the earliest. Court can't unilaterally without your proper response from your end. Basically in matrimonial issuescourts act very diligently. So first of all check whether youself or with your counsel have complied court formalities or not. Simply don't try to blame courts or judge keeping negligence on your part.

Mukesh sharma (job )     13 December 2016

Hi its totaly depend on court which date suit for your case that was done you could not question on this ground 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     13 December 2016

The existing petitions can be converted into MCD petion by moving amendment application with affidavit s of parties and recording of their statement. The waiting period can be waived if litigation is going for a long time and parties have beer living separately.The 6 months  cooling off period for MCD also the court may waive if it concludes that no  reconciliation or any kind of rapproachment is possible.The marriage has irretrievably broken down.If you appreciate this answer please give me all my profile likes.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 December 2016

I too  think the biggest challenge is exploiting the available resources in judiciary to be most effective - ie the high complexity cases getting the maximum and best judicial treatment and low priority matters the least judicial service, and since there is a drift towards e-judiciary, E-courts In India exploiting the power of computers and associated computing tools - logic, algorithm, trend analysis - to service these matters - in which patterns and repetition can be identified and hence can be solved by generically

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register