Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   30 November 2016

Registered rent agreement

Dear Sir/Mam,

I need to make a registered rent agreement as i need to show to the passport authorities. I have a few questions in mind.

1. I stay in Uttam Nagar so at what all places near me can i apply for this document. 

2. I stay with my younger brother and wife so do i need to mention their names as well in the agreement.

3. What is the fees for creating this  agreement and what all documents i need to submit to create this.

4. I have been living here since March 2015 so can i make the agreement for 2 years.If there would be seperate documents then do i need to pay for each.

5. If possible can show me a sample of how the registered rent agreement looks like or if you can provide me a link for the registered rent agreement.

Your help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

samboju nagaraja chary   07 December 2016

hai sir/madam, my queries is on lease agreements 

I have a property in native place  the area was 312 sq yards it is an open place , on this adjacent shcool was runing  and the school was interested to get land from me and i told that i will not sale this land . and i wil give  lease,

so PLEASE GIVE ADVICE HOW GET LEASE AGGREEMENTS AND HOW  TO MADE WITH SCHOOL  LAND LEASE AGREEMENTS,

WHAT ARE MAIN STEP TO PROCESSING THE  LAND LEASE  CONSIDERATIONS,  AND HOW MANY  LEASE AGREEMENTS ARE THERE ,  BOND OR REGISTRATION 

Rahul   07 December 2016

Ramesh Singh ,I think you didn't understood my question. I just want to know how and from where i can create a registered rent agreement as i need it as a supporting document for applying for the passport. Also i want to know what is the cost for this.

Please read my query again.

Regards,

Rahul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register