LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharmilla ram (general manager)     11 February 2010

advise

hi to all.pls advise what to do.in nov judge has passed recover of maint money but address in the recovery is my sister house address.police came n invistigate n wrote this house belongs to his sister not husband n return warrent.in dec my advocte appear in the date n v requested judge half of the money v r paying remain i will pay in instalment.judge passed the order .and judge recall recovery warrent.on 10th january v paid as per judge instruction.on 10th feb v paid second instalment.generally court is taking money second half i mean 2p.m.yesterday her lawyer did not see us in the morning so he wrote one petion for issuing warrent for not paying money.and one copy receved by my lawyer n v replied as per judge order v r paying.this is simple harsment.but yesterday judge was on leave so can i fight in next date just they r harassing us.coz i m paying maint money as per judge order.so pls suggest how strongly v fight or shall i request to judge put case for simple harasment.second can my sister put case for deformation that why they send warrent to her house.coz police clearly mention this house belongs to husband sister n they r living with kids.so pls sir what i will take plea.can my sister go to court and file deformation case against my wife n her lawyer just unnessary giving trouble.pls all lawyer suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register